How does the referral program work?
If your referee invests at least HK$10,000 in his/her account both you and your referee will receive HK$300 off your Endowus Fee.
When you are charged an all-in Endowus Fee at the end of each quarter, the credits earned from your successful referrals will be automatically applied to offset your fees arising from the investment in same currency. No further action is needed from you.
There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. Please read the Terms & Conditions found in the Rewards tab.
How do I share my promo code/link with my friends or family members?
Log in to your Endowus account > Select the [Gift icon] labelled ‘Earn rewards’ at the top right-hand corner > Choose [Copy icon] to copy the shareable link, or select one of the available mediums to share through.
How can I track my referrals?
You can go to Rewards to view your successful referral history.
I referred or was referred by someone, but I can't see it on my Rewards page.
This could be because:
- Your referee has yet to invest HK$10,000 and/or the transaction(s) has not been completed.
- Both the referral and referee will receive credits only after at least HK$10,000 is invested in the referee's account and the transaction(s) is reflected as "Completed".
- Your referee did not utilise your unique promo code.
- Please ask your referee to add your unique promo code to his/her Log in to your Endowus account > Select the [Gift icon] labelled ‘Earn rewards’ at the top right-hand corner > Go to ‘Add a promo code’ > Enter code.
I forgot to input a referral or promotion code when I opened my Endowus account, what do I do?
You may tag a referral code to your Endowus account by following these steps:
- Log in to your Endowus account
- Select the [Gift icon] labelled ‘Earn rewards’ at the top right-hand corner
- Go to ‘Add a promo code’
- Enter the unique referral code