What happens when an Endowus account holder passes away? (HK)

If an Endowus account holder passes away, the account will have to go through the proper probate process.

A Grant of Probate or Letter of Administration will be required, where the administrator will either open a trading account for the estate of the deceased or update the existing account. Please note that the executor or administrator shall be the only person recognised by us in the event of an account holder's death.

Certified true copies of the following supporting documents are required:

  1. Administrator(s) valid identity card/passport
  2. Grant of Probate/Letter of Administration
  3. Death Certificate

Articles in this section