Who can open an Endowus Account? (HK)

Any person over the age of 18 with a Hong Kong bank account, may open an Endowus account, with the exception of US persons (US Citizen, US Green Card Holder, US Resident or US Tax Resident) and citizens of a sanctioned country.

Please note that we are unable to onboard persons who reside in the People's Republic of China, United Kingdom or the European Union.

Have questions? Email us at support.hk@endowus.com.

Articles in this section